Friday, January 23, 2009

twenty nine things: complete list

Andrea at hula 70 is an amazingly inspiring list maker. I've been reading her lists for several years now. When it occurred to me that I was turning 30 this year and there are so many little things that I want to accomplish, I thought of all of Andrea's lists and decided to make my own.

Here is the list altogether ;)

29 Things to do before I turn 30:

1. get accepted into a nursing program

2. make art for my walls

3. read a brilliant book

4. paint with the boys

5. open a shop on etsy and sell some art

6. do something independently

7. go camping with the boys

8. have a perfect evening with friends

9. eat sushi!

10. learn a new skill.

11. take a trip to a different state.

12. make a new friend

13. celebrate our 12th anniversary!

14. clean up the upstairs.

15. Be at a birth

16. learn how to hula hoop

17. own a pair of roller skates (and use them!)

18. train myself to use cloth bags -all the time

19. play games with the boys--- not mind games, better make that play board or card games

20. work on my scrapbooks --- my 3 year old doesn't even have one yet! Ack!

21. play a drinking game

22. chalk up the steps out front & take pictures before it rains.

23. listen to music. make a 'play list'

24. buy/borrow a paper shredder and go to work on my papers!

25. Create a magical thoughts jar

26. Enjoy a lazy afternoon at the park

27. Have ice cream with friends

28. Celebrate

29. Let go, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment