Continuing the list:
16. learn how to hula hoop
this skill has always fascinated and eluded me. I'm sure that if I don't learn it by 30 I surely never will.
17. own a pair of roller skates (and use them!)
i learned how to roller skate last year - it was so much fun!
18. train myself to use cloth bags -all the time
19. play games with the boys--- not mind games, better make that play board or card games
20. work on my scrapbooks --- my 3 year old doesn't even have one yet! Ack!
21. play a drinking game
22. chalk up the steps out front & take pictures before it rains.
23. listen to music. make a 'play list'
24. buy a paper shredder and go to work on my papers!
I will add the last few later.... I'm still recovering from a chocolate and sugar bender, so I'll save the last few for some more sane moments.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment